Template:Infobox RPG Stargate: SG-1 Roleplaying Game is a role-playing game based on the TV series Stargate SG-1, released in 2003 by Alderac Entertainment Group. The game, based on AEG's Spycraft, uses the d20 System. Since Sony did not renew AEG's contract to publish the game, it is now out of print.
Core rulebook Edit
The core Stargate SG-1 role-playing book is a hardbound and full-color 488 page volume. The content includes:
- summaries of the television show's first six seasons
- information on some worlds previously visited by SG-1
- information regarding Stargate Command and the Cheyenne Mountain Complex
- details on the Goa'uld, including their history, breeding information, types, and common psychology
- skills, feats, and gear for character ability development
- details for Game Masters on building worlds to visit, races to encounter, and otherwise constructing adventures in the Stargate setting
AEG have published several supplemental books for the Stargate role-playing line:
- Fantastic Frontiers (2003) and Friends and Foes (2004), detailing seasons one and two of the series
- False Gods (2004), giving details of the Goa'uld System Lords
- First Steps (2004), a collection of worlds and adventures. These are created by AEG and not taken from the series.
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found